Our Services

Canadian Immigration Services

Canadian Immigration allows a person to immigrate permanently or temporarily, depending on his purpose of the visit. Based on the type of immigration applied for, the process and documentation will vary. 1313 immigration consultancy, one of the top immigration consultants in Toronto, provides a variety of PR Services in the entire GTA.

Provincial Nominee Class

Various provinces in Canada have entered into an agreement with the Federal government to allow the aspiring immigrants to migrate and settle in their specific provinces.

Federal Skilled Worker

A Federal Skilled Worker (FSW) is a class reserved for professionally skilled workforce that can immigrate as permanent residents and contribute towards the growth and development of the Canadian economy. 1313 Immigration Consultancy INC can help an FSW with end-to-end visa application process.

Family Sponsorship

As a permanent resident of Canada, a person can sponsor Family (includes spouse, partner, child (by birth or adoption) and an eligible relative for permanent residency under Family Sponsorship.


A person residing in Canada for over 3 out of 5 years (1095 Days) is legally eligible to apply for Citizenship. 1313 Immigration Consultancy INC can handhold a resident Canadian in applying for this citizenship.

Express Entry

Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) has a new electronic system called Express Entry to manage applications for permanent residence under certain economic immigration programs.

PR Card Renewal

PR Card Renewal- A PR Card is a wallet-sized plastic card validating your status as a permanent resident of Canada. This card allows a person to enter and leave the country and a legal status to the immigrant in Canada.

Canadian Temporary Residence Services

Visitor Visa to Canada (TRV)

TRV- A temporary resident visa (TRV) is an official counterfoil document issued by a visa office that is placed in a person’s passport to show that they have met the requirements for admission to Canada as a temporary resident. A Temporary Resident Visa (TRV), also referred to as a “visitor visa” or “entry visa”, is a travel document used to enter or re-enter Canada. It does not give a person any status inside Canada and is usually issued for the same length of time as study or work permit.

Super Visa

Supervisa- A super visa lets you visit your children or grandchildren for up to 5 years at a time. It’s a visa that provides multiple entries for a period up to 10 years

Study Permit

If one of your goals is to study at an established Canadian educational institution, our team will do our part to ensure that happens. We can help with documentation as well as advise on programs that will also allow you to work while here in Canada.

Post Graduate Work Permit

A Post Graduate Work Permit helps students graduating from post-secondary institutions to gain work experience in Canada. Equipped with this experience, 1313 Immigration Consultancy INC has helped several such students to apply for permanent residency through permanent residency.

Temporary Resident Permit (TRP)

What is a Temporary Resident Permit? A Temporary Resident Permit, also known as a TRP, is a document issued by Citizenship and Immigration Canada that allows people who are technically inadmissible to Canada to visit the country. A TRP is only given to a person if their need to come to Canada outweighs the risk of that person being in the country. For example, an individual might be granted a TRP for a visit to Canada if the trip is work related and that person’s presence in Canada will be beneficial to the country or its citizens.

Visa Extensions

Visa Extension- If you want to extend your stay in Canada as a visitor (stay in Canada longer), you need to apply for a visitor record. A visitor record is a document that gives you status as a visitor in Canada and allows you to stay longer includes a new expiry date that’s the new date that you must leave Canada.